40 Storey Residential Tower
The Tiara Tower project consists of two high rise residential towers situated in Business Bay, Dubai.
Each Tower has 48 levels made up of residential, leisure and MEP plant space. Additionally resident’s car parking and core MEP plant is situated within the three levels of basement and within the podium link between both the east and west tower.
The development will boast a range of luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, with penthouse accommodation at levels 45- 48. Leisure facilities including pool and gym are located at the top level of the podium car park.
B&W will continue to develop a low energy design strategy incorporating the following:
- Minimise and control of solar heat gains
- Exploiting passive pre-cooling of fresh air using exhaust air heat recovery techniques
- Use of thermal modelling to accurately size building services and avoid over specification
- Use of high efficiency building services equipment
- Zoning of HVAC systems to suit occupancy and load profiles
- Provide a building energy management system
- Use of variable speed drives on chilled water circulating pumps to reduce energy consumption during part load conditions
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Use of high efficiency motors
- Use of high efficiency lamps and automatic lighting control.