Data Centre, Total Area: 56,000m², Power Allowance: 80mwe, Resilience: Tier III
Greater London, UK
- 80 MVA maximum site demand
- 57.6 MVA maximum site IT load
- 2 No. 28,000m² data centre buildings
- 24 No. 930m² data halls, 12 No. per building
- IT load density of 2.5 kW/m² per data hall
- Maximum IT load of 2,400 kW (2.4 MW) per data hall
- Designed to the principles of UTI Tier III
The building’s general arrangement will predominantly comprise:
Electrical rooms, water services, fire suppression and incoming meet-me rooms.
Mechanical and electrical rooms and distribution.
Data halls and circulation.
Flexible design to accommodate several mechanical cooling solutions.
- Lead designers for fit-out
- CFD modelling
- Planning support
- Full MEP
- Utility delivery management and coordination
- Site logistics planning
- Landlords amendments and approval and AFL review
- Sub tenant technical monitoring
- IST authors